This option includes the following:
- The supply of a solid oak or mahogany coffin, complete with a double raised lid, panelled sides, solid brass furniture and a superior gown and lining set.
- Removing the deceased to the Funeral Director’s premises, at any time of day or night, from anywhere in the local area.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral.
- Providing facilities for viewing by the family at the Funeral Director’s premises, including preparation and dressing in a suitable gown or own clothes if provided by the family.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the Funeral Director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse and two limousines – the cortége can leave from a local address, proceed to a local place of worship if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors.
- A contribution towards other expenses or ‘disbursements’.
Please note disbursements are payments made on your behalf to allow the funeral to take place. For example church/minister fees, crematorium/cemetery fees and doctors fees if the funeral is a cremation.
If you’d like to talk through funeral options, feel free to call our team on 01476 594422.