As the name suggests, this is our simplest plan which covers all of the essentials of funeral planning:
- Includes collection of the deceased during office hours (a separate payment will be payable should the collection take place outside office hours).
- Providing facilities for viewing by the family during office hours and by appointment.
- A plain basic coffin is supplied.
- No limousine is included.
- No procession is included – usually the hearse will meet the family at the local crematorium or place of burial.
- This plan does not include attending a service in a church.
- A contribution of £1,325 towards third party costs such as cremation fees, doctor’s fees for cremation certificates, fees for a minister of officiant. These are known as ‘disbursements’.
- Our plans include a management fee of £175. This covers the cost of setting up the plan.
If you have any questions about our funeral plans, or if you’d like to discuss the options available, you can call our team on 01476 594422 or send us a message via our online enquiry form.